Next month I head back to the Tower of London for some behind-the-scenes research on my latest book. When I was last there, I took a few photos from inside the Queen’s House, the home of The Lady of the Tower. Here’s my article on MK Tod’s excellent Historical Fiction blog.
- By Love Divided: HNS Editor’s Choice
- NEW RELEASE: COUNTERPOINT: Barbara, Lady Villiers
- Lucy’s Lost Physick Garden in the Tower
- Weekly Audio Book Giveaway
- By Love Divided Honored with a BRAG Medallion
- New Release | Audio Book
- Coming in May – The Lady of the Tower Audio Book
- What was it like to live in the Tower?
- By Love Divided – “An Epic Story of a Civil War Family”
- FREE Short Story – Download Counterpoint
- It feels like Awards Season!
- The Lady of the Tower Audio Book
- The Recipes Project – Magical Charms to Herbal Remedies
- Listen to The Lady of the Tower Auditions
- Swindon Link Article welcomes me “home”
- Swindon Heritage Magazine – the end of an Era