Whenever I travel, I try to make a priority of spending time in the local library, and intentionally take a notepad or my laptop to write a few words, or an entire chapter. Over the past couple of years I’ve had the pleasure of working in Manchester and New York, and written in the New York Public Library, the John Rylands Libray, and have dreamed in the Morgan Library and Chethams Library. Surrounded by books and centuries of wisdom and creativity, inspiration is not far away.
People, Places and Portraits from The Lydiard Chronicles
- Billy Beaumont’s New Masters
- Friends of Lydiard Park draw on their past to look to the future
- Chill with a Book Premier Award Win
- Lecture Tour Count Down!
- Happy Birthday Luce!
- The Lure of Libraries
- Angels, Buckets and Bells
- The Rebel. The Courtier. The Spymistress.
- On the Road in 2020
- WRITTEN IN THEIR STARS Blog Tour
- Winter Reading
- It’s here! Pre-Orders open for my new release
- Celebrating Summer Reading with Two Free Novelettes
- St. Mary’s Church Launches Beautiful New Website
- Summer Art Residency at St. Mary’s Church
- First Draft of Book Three