I was fortunate to be able to attend the HNS Conference in Oxford last month, and took the opportunity to explore the Colleges that housed the royal court during the Civil War. As I write my new book, I find myself often looking at the photographs I took, knowing that my characters stood in the same place and saw the same buildings and carvings. Here’s Merton College…and the rooms above the archway is where Queen Henrietta Maria lodged during the Civil War.
- Coming in May – The Lady of the Tower Audio Book
- What was it like to live in the Tower?
- By Love Divided – “An Epic Story of a Civil War Family”
- FREE Short Story – Download Counterpoint
- It feels like Awards Season!
- The Lady of the Tower Audio Book
- The Recipes Project – Magical Charms to Herbal Remedies
- Listen to The Lady of the Tower Auditions
- Swindon Link Article welcomes me “home”
- Swindon Heritage Magazine – the end of an Era
- Launch of By Love Divided at Lydiard
- Delightful Author Talk at La Playa Books
- A Lovely Review of Lydiard – and The Lady of the Tower
- Chill with a Book Award – Book of the Month!
- A Wonderful Evening of Literature at Lydiard
- My New Position as Ambassador from Lydiard