I’m excited to be in New York February 7, as a guest of Historic Royal Palaces and the English Speaking Union to give a talk about the Lady of the Tower. Lucy St.John’s life as the Keeper’s Wife was fascinating, and the original idea behind my book. I’m really looking forward to sharing my findings and insights on life as a resident of the Tower of London during one of the most tumultous times in English history. Here’s a link to the event and ticket information.
- Happy Birthday Luce!
- The Lure of Libraries
- Angels, Buckets and Bells
- The Rebel. The Courtier. The Spymistress.
- On the Road in 2020
- WRITTEN IN THEIR STARS Blog Tour
- Winter Reading
- It’s here! Pre-Orders open for my new release
- Celebrating Summer Reading with Two Free Novelettes
- St. Mary’s Church Launches Beautiful New Website
- Summer Art Residency at St. Mary’s Church
- First Draft of Book Three
- Historic Heroines – Adventures by the Book
- Taking the Tower to New York
- Julia Darke, Historical Romance Writer
- FREE SHORT STORIES