I’m excited to be in New York February 7, as a guest of Historic Royal Palaces and the English Speaking Union to give a talk about the Lady of the Tower. Lucy St.John’s life as the Keeper’s Wife was fascinating, and the original idea behind my book. I’m really looking forward to sharing my findings and insights on life as a resident of the Tower of London during one of the most tumultous times in English history. Here’s a link to the event and ticket information.
- Taking the Tower to New York
- Julia Darke, Historical Romance Writer
- FREE SHORT STORIES
- Truth or Dare
- By Love Divided: HNS Editor’s Choice
- NEW RELEASE: COUNTERPOINT: Barbara, Lady Villiers
- Lucy’s Lost Physick Garden in the Tower
- Weekly Audio Book Giveaway
- By Love Divided Honored with a BRAG Medallion
- New Release | Audio Book
- Coming in May – The Lady of the Tower Audio Book
- What was it like to live in the Tower?
- By Love Divided – “An Epic Story of a Civil War Family”
- FREE Short Story – Download Counterpoint
- It feels like Awards Season!
- The Lady of the Tower Audio Book