When I was last at the Tower I was excited to spend some time inside the Lieutenant’s House. This pleasant dining room is actually the chamber where Guy Fawkes was “questioned” … and his view, if he could even lift his head, was over Tower Green. The Gunpowder Plot would have flattened the House of Parliament (although there is some doubt that the gunpowder itself was fresh enough to ignite). Happy Bonfire Night!
- Taking the Tower to New York
- Julia Darke, Historical Romance Writer
- FREE SHORT STORIES
- Truth or Dare
- By Love Divided: HNS Editor’s Choice
- NEW RELEASE: COUNTERPOINT: Barbara, Lady Villiers
- Lucy’s Lost Physick Garden in the Tower
- Weekly Audio Book Giveaway
- By Love Divided Honored with a BRAG Medallion
- New Release | Audio Book
- Coming in May – The Lady of the Tower Audio Book
- What was it like to live in the Tower?
- By Love Divided – “An Epic Story of a Civil War Family”
- FREE Short Story – Download Counterpoint
- It feels like Awards Season!
- The Lady of the Tower Audio Book