I was recently asked to contribute to The Recipes Project, an international group of scholars interested in the history of recipes, ranging from magical charms to veterinary remedies. Old recipes can tell us a lot about the past, such as how medicines were prepared, when certain foods became popular, or why ingredients might be magical. Here’s my article about how Lady Johanna St.John’s Recipe Book inspired The Lady of the Tower.
People, Places and Portraits from The Lydiard Chronicles
- Billy Beaumont’s New Masters
- Friends of Lydiard Park draw on their past to look to the future
- Chill with a Book Premier Award Win
- Lecture Tour Count Down!
- Happy Birthday Luce!
- The Lure of Libraries
- Angels, Buckets and Bells
- The Rebel. The Courtier. The Spymistress.
- On the Road in 2020
- WRITTEN IN THEIR STARS Blog Tour
- Winter Reading
- It’s here! Pre-Orders open for my new release
- Celebrating Summer Reading with Two Free Novelettes
- St. Mary’s Church Launches Beautiful New Website
- Summer Art Residency at St. Mary’s Church
- First Draft of Book Three