I was recently asked to contribute to The Recipes Project, an international group of scholars interested in the history of recipes, ranging from magical charms to veterinary remedies. Old recipes can tell us a lot about the past, such as how medicines were prepared, when certain foods became popular, or why ingredients might be magical. Here’s my article about how Lady Johanna St.John’s Recipe Book inspired The Lady of the Tower.
- By Love Divided: HNS Editor’s Choice
- NEW RELEASE: COUNTERPOINT: Barbara, Lady Villiers
- Lucy’s Lost Physick Garden in the Tower
- Weekly Audio Book Giveaway
- By Love Divided Honored with a BRAG Medallion
- New Release | Audio Book
- Coming in May – The Lady of the Tower Audio Book
- What was it like to live in the Tower?
- By Love Divided – “An Epic Story of a Civil War Family”
- FREE Short Story – Download Counterpoint
- It feels like Awards Season!
- The Lady of the Tower Audio Book
- The Recipes Project – Magical Charms to Herbal Remedies
- Listen to The Lady of the Tower Auditions
- Swindon Link Article welcomes me “home”
- Swindon Heritage Magazine – the end of an Era