I’m delighted to share that I have been appointed US Ambassador for the Friends of Lydiard Park. In this role, I will bring you news and information on Lydiard Park and St. Mary’s Church as we enter into this exciting new period for the house and its environs. From restoration works to house events; research on the St.Johns and their wide-ranging relatives, to news and updates on the progress of the new management, I’m so excited to be a part of Lydiard’s future. I hope you’ll enjoy reading about this beautiful, unique place, as much as I enjoy writing about it.
- Taking the Tower to New York
- Julia Darke, Historical Romance Writer
- FREE SHORT STORIES
- Truth or Dare
- By Love Divided: HNS Editor’s Choice
- NEW RELEASE: COUNTERPOINT: Barbara, Lady Villiers
- Lucy’s Lost Physick Garden in the Tower
- Weekly Audio Book Giveaway
- By Love Divided Honored with a BRAG Medallion
- New Release | Audio Book
- Coming in May – The Lady of the Tower Audio Book
- What was it like to live in the Tower?
- By Love Divided – “An Epic Story of a Civil War Family”
- FREE Short Story – Download Counterpoint
- It feels like Awards Season!
- The Lady of the Tower Audio Book