I’m delighted to share that I have been appointed US Ambassador for the Friends of Lydiard Park. In this role, I will bring you news and information on Lydiard Park and St. Mary’s Church as we enter into this exciting new period for the house and its environs. From restoration works to house events; research on the St.Johns and their wide-ranging relatives, to news and updates on the progress of the new management, I’m so excited to be a part of Lydiard’s future. I hope you’ll enjoy reading about this beautiful, unique place, as much as I enjoy writing about it.
- Coming in May – The Lady of the Tower Audio Book
- What was it like to live in the Tower?
- By Love Divided – “An Epic Story of a Civil War Family”
- FREE Short Story – Download Counterpoint
- It feels like Awards Season!
- The Lady of the Tower Audio Book
- The Recipes Project – Magical Charms to Herbal Remedies
- Listen to The Lady of the Tower Auditions
- Swindon Link Article welcomes me “home”
- Swindon Heritage Magazine – the end of an Era
- Launch of By Love Divided at Lydiard
- Delightful Author Talk at La Playa Books
- A Lovely Review of Lydiard – and The Lady of the Tower
- Chill with a Book Award – Book of the Month!
- A Wonderful Evening of Literature at Lydiard
- My New Position as Ambassador from Lydiard