Such a wonderful event at Lydiard House, with the launch of By Love Divided. A big thank you to the friends, family and colleagues who attended, and made this such a special day. We started with a fascinating tour of St. Mary’s Church and its rare and unique monuments (including The Golden Cavalier – Colonel Edward St.John who appears in the book). Then, back to Lydiard House for mince pies, tea and a talk, where I gave a presentation on the characters and places in the book. Just lovely!
- Swindon Link Article welcomes me “home”
- Swindon Heritage Magazine – the end of an Era
- Launch of By Love Divided at Lydiard
- Delightful Author Talk at La Playa Books
- A Lovely Review of Lydiard – and The Lady of the Tower
- Chill with a Book Award – Book of the Month!
- A Wonderful Evening of Literature at Lydiard
- My New Position as Ambassador from Lydiard
- The Lady of the Tower will be at Lydiard May 4th
- Lydiard’s future is assured