Such a wonderful event at Lydiard House, with the launch of By Love Divided. A big thank you to the friends, family and colleagues who attended, and made this such a special day. We started with a fascinating tour of St. Mary’s Church and its rare and unique monuments (including The Golden Cavalier – Colonel Edward St.John who appears in the book). Then, back to Lydiard House for mince pies, tea and a talk, where I gave a presentation on the characters and places in the book. Just lovely!
- Taking the Tower to New York
- Julia Darke, Historical Romance Writer
- FREE SHORT STORIES
- Truth or Dare
- By Love Divided: HNS Editor’s Choice
- NEW RELEASE: COUNTERPOINT: Barbara, Lady Villiers
- Lucy’s Lost Physick Garden in the Tower
- Weekly Audio Book Giveaway
- By Love Divided Honored with a BRAG Medallion
- New Release | Audio Book
- Coming in May – The Lady of the Tower Audio Book
- What was it like to live in the Tower?
- By Love Divided – “An Epic Story of a Civil War Family”
- FREE Short Story – Download Counterpoint
- It feels like Awards Season!
- The Lady of the Tower Audio Book