The Counterpoint Short Stories are a light-hearted look at some of the characters you encounter in my full-length novels. Please enjoy as a quick read, perhaps see a different perspective to their personalities, or find an introduction to my writing. I love hearing from readers, so do drop me an email, leave a review on Goodreads, and pass on to a friend!
- Happy Birthday Luce!
- The Lure of Libraries
- Angels, Buckets and Bells
- The Rebel. The Courtier. The Spymistress.
- On the Road in 2020
- WRITTEN IN THEIR STARS Blog Tour
- Winter Reading
- It’s here! Pre-Orders open for my new release
- Celebrating Summer Reading with Two Free Novelettes
- St. Mary’s Church Launches Beautiful New Website
- Summer Art Residency at St. Mary’s Church
- First Draft of Book Three
- Historic Heroines – Adventures by the Book
- Taking the Tower to New York
- Julia Darke, Historical Romance Writer
- FREE SHORT STORIES