I just spent the weekend in Manchester, and had a wonderful time exploring Bramall Hall in Stockport. Truly an unexpected gem, a gorgeous Tudor Manor House, with so much still intact – including its stunning 16th century wall paintings in the solar, some of the finest in Europe. I particularly wanted to see the Elizabethan kitchen, and was not disappointed.
- Lucy’s Lost Physick Garden in the Tower
- Weekly Audio Book Giveaway
- By Love Divided Honored with a BRAG Medallion
- New Release | Audio Book
- Coming in May – The Lady of the Tower Audio Book
- What was it like to live in the Tower?
- By Love Divided – “An Epic Story of a Civil War Family”
- FREE Short Story – Download Counterpoint
- It feels like Awards Season!
- The Lady of the Tower Audio Book
- The Recipes Project – Magical Charms to Herbal Remedies
- Listen to The Lady of the Tower Auditions
- Swindon Link Article welcomes me “home”
- Swindon Heritage Magazine – the end of an Era
- Launch of By Love Divided at Lydiard
- Delightful Author Talk at La Playa Books